ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sick...Again! (But not so serious this time!)

Gallery
    View images

Sick...Again! (But not so serious this time!)

So, yesterday, a girl in my class kept coughing and sneezing, she eventually got sent home, but not before spreading her illness to me.
    I got a headache, coughed and sneezed a lot, and it didn't get any better. It's even worse now.
    I lay on the couch and watched TV earlier, then I took a little pill my mum gave me, and that got rid of the headache, but it'll probably come back.
    The inside of my throat feels like ice, but burning ice, and my breath is roasting.
    I hope it clears up by Monday, otherwise I'll have to stay off, if my mum lets me, and then I won't be able to go on the reward trip for those who have full attendance.
    It'll be my first day off, so I'll still be able to go, but if it doesn't get better, I'll have to stay off longer and I won't be able to go.

Gallery
    View images
    Weeun, just get plenty of rest this weekend and drink fluids. If you are still feeling under the weather on Monday, simply continue to rest and take care of yourself. Let your body heal itself. Your illness will pass soon enough.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Weeun, "IT" is going around all over the place, here too, used to give my kids all the chicken noodle soup they could handle and gingerale and Jello, rest a lot too over the weekend so you can go on your trip, gargle with warm salted water for your sore throat,, best wishes!!!

Gallery
    View images
    Yeah, I know, must be a bug going around. A few people have been off school recently, with the same symptoms!
    I sound weird when I talk, because of my throat, but I'm not coughing as much and my throat doesn't hurt, maybe it's because I lay on the couch all day reading and watching TV!
    I hope I feel better soon.

Gallery
    View images
    Chicken Noodle soup and lots of water. Rest and don't go back to school while you are still sick if you can avoid it. Your resistance will be low and you could just catch something else.
    Just take it easy and follow Mum's advice. You know she is always right in the end.

Gallery
    View images
    She didn't let me stay off today, but I suppose it's okay.
    I only coughed...a lot.
    But that's fine.
    It was like -1 degrees when I was walking to the bus stop to get the bus home from school.
    My throat started hurting then, and I coughed LOADS.
    My nose was runny all day, and I felt a bit sick at one point...
    I also had a small headache.
    But other than that, I'm okay.

Gallery
    View images
    Rest as much as possible. Stay warm, water, hot chocolate ( I am biased), and eat some oranges if you can find them.
    Try to just stay comfortable while you are getting better.
    We are praying for your speedy return to good health.
    P.S. Wish I had some of that weather. I miss it. Always hot here.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by weeun View Post
    So, yesterday, a girl in my class kept coughing and sneezing, she eventually got sent home, but not before spreading her illness to me.
    I got a headache, coughed and sneezed a lot, and it didn't get any better. It's even worse now.
    I lay on the couch and watched TV earlier, then I took a little pill my mum gave me, and that got rid of the headache, but it'll probably come back.
    The inside of my throat feels like ice, but burning ice, and my breath is roasting.
    I hope it clears up by Monday, otherwise I'll have to stay off, if my mum lets me, and then I won't be able to go on the reward trip for those who have full attendance.
    It'll be my first day off, so I'll still be able to go, but if it doesn't get better, I'll have to stay off longer and I won't be able to go.
    you get reward trip THAT IS SO UNFAIR! all we get is a trip to flamingo land every blue moon! grrr x lol

hope you get bettaaaa

bye x bye x
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x