ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: anne-hathaway

anne-hathaway

Because of teaching the students using the free download Artrage program, I try to make the procresses of painting. I have a full version but the studient just have free now. My target is let them try this to arouse the painting willing. Hope them can paint much. So I need to use limited functions as same as the free edition.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

really good, I wish I could paint faces like that.

Keep doing much more practice will be helpful.

Anne Hathaway

Vey impressive.

Fabulous process. I think you'll inspire many people here as well as your students. Wonderful stuff

Actually It was my first time to teach student using that program. They were not paint very well but I sure they will keep interesting on artrage painting. Thank you for your watching and sharing with me.

Great job i love how you posted the process. ill have to try it that way but you make it look easy
    The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration

Beautiful painting. Love the color palette, the lighting and the brush strokes... very living piece.

Thanks all. Once you paint with oil tool, you will love the real oil painting effect. It just a simple way to paint.