ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: wow been a while

wow been a while

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while but life sometimes takes presidence over the computer hahaha but I've been working hard on several books and my christmas book is out now and I have a couple other books due out right after the first of the year. All illustrated in art rage ...cool huh? well anyway I wanted to invite everyone over to my blog and if you have kids or grandkids that like to color? I am having a coloring contest and I'd love to extend this fun opprotunity to my art rage family too! I'll be around more as the cold weather sets in around here hahahaha won't be spending my time outdoors as much hahahaha hope to see some of ya visit my blog at www.john-cartunemansdoodles.blogspot.com

thanks
    John
    cartuneman

Oh Hey Cart, my kids are gonna love them, i'll make sure to mention it to them when there at my place next.

Good to hear from ya
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

John,
    Congratulations to you and Jo on what looks like a potential classic of the genre. I've bookmarked the site and I'm positive that I'll be ordering a copy for the Grandkids.
    I always suspected that beneath the gruff cowboy exterior was a fluffy old kid.

Hi John,
    Your site is marvelous; has all the earmarks for success.
    Great work and a great idea.
    Best,
    Byron
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Hi, Cart... very nice work indeed, congratulations. Your page is just fantastic. Nice to hear from you.

wow thanks guys Hope you all have some kids that want to enter I'd love to see some of there work in the contest.

John

hi Irish!

Thanks for at least checking it out hahaha ya, in and out, that's me haha hope all is well with you as well .

John