ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Fungi

Fungi

It's been damp and mild here, great weather for mushrooms saw these the other day and had to share.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

A few years back I was out with my dog Trig and saw a fantastic mushroom nestling in the leaves. The only way i could get a good shot was to lay down flat on my belly. Trig saw this as an opportunity to climb onto my back and lick the top of my head. I was too busy taking the picture to shoo him off or notice the family walking through the woods untill it was too late.

They never said a word, Trig never stopped and they just hurried past. How we suffer for our art!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

beautiful- how id love to stroll there instead of being cooped inside with assignments on a already muggy day though its only 9am....failing being able to really escape there this is a wonderful refresh for mind and eyes
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

I love Arizona but you are making me homesick for the forest I grew up in. I can almost smell autumn looking at these.

You live in the most amazing environment. These are great.

Oh, I love them! Great fun.....
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother Teresa

http://rightbrainedmama.wordpress.com/

and, most especially, my photography at
    http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/

http://foxytocin.deviantart.com/

Ah yes, the fungi shapes around which the faeries and pixie play or dance or hide. Put the graphic in graphic novels.

In an old mainstream Saturday morning American cartoon, I think it was the She-Ra series out of I think Filmation Studios in California, some of the more impish layout artists would make the shapes a little more suggestive. . . out of creative boredom perhaps. And the painters painted it as drawn, since that was their job. And it got filmed without question, since that was their job. The joke came to everyones attention only when a letter or two arrived from the viewers. And I think they had to thin back down the stalks in later episodes (if the show even ran that long).

Gotta love them mush-a-roomy-rooms. This being photography, you are above reproach, Fraser-P.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Fraser, such pretty photos and such a pretty place, sure is a place to tell stories of fairies and spirits,, love that one pic with the crowd of little mushrooms waiting around, all really pretty pictures,

Nice to see some British woodland Whereabouts did you take these? I grew up in the peak district (North Stafforshire) and now live in Suburban Birmingham - not quite so much woodland here - but we are close the Worcestershire Clent Hills