ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage Escaping Into The Interwebs!

ArtRage Escaping Into The Interwebs!

Just though y'all might be interested in seeing the last three pages of this webcomic
    http://rosalarian.com/yume/?p=1680 onward

The artist is rosalarian.deviantart.com and I am proud to say it's my fault

Aaah. . .

Oh, goody! Meghan Rose has been a favorite comic artist of mine for several years now.

she's a brilliant comic artist. Her use of textures and color is genial. I loved the latest cut out with shadows look of her latest work. And her use of color is even more amazing as the body of work progressed until it is where it is now. That last piece is amazing. She has done over 500 pages of comics and they are all good. wow! She just needs a publisher? Or is she already published?
    I loved the real estate sign... these are our real prices. ha ha. Lots of stuff to look at and funny characterizations. A really brilliant artist. To look at her deviant art page you might not really know what an amazing talent she has for comics. Her art is great, but as a comic artist she shines far above many out there. The compositions, drawings, colors, visual focal points... just brilliant.
    What is your fault Flynn?

I think she's publishing the first volume... soon?
    Aha: http://www.afterellen.com/Print/2006/12/yume.html

'Prism Comics, a nonprofit organization which advocates for greater inclusion of LGBT characters and creators in the comic book industry, has revealed exclusively to AfterEllen.com that they have awarded a queer press grant to Gedris. The 20-year-old artist will be awarded the $1,000 grant to publish YU+ME, her lesbian-themed manga series about the adventures of Fiona, a misfit Catholic schoolgirl."

My fault, cause I ...'persuaded' her to to try ArtRage And I've been waiting for it to appear on Yu+Me ^_^

Oh thanks for the answer Flynn. It does seem like it would be simpler to add color work with artrage than anything out there. I think it will really help her with that.

Good for you, Flynn.

Spreading ArtRage through the webcomics community is a great way to reach a lot of talented young artists, most of whom don't have a lot of cash to spend on software. Nena Martinez and the Grullon sisters come immediately to mind. I think I'll go drop a plug on Sarah Skye's forum. There are a lot of young web artists over there.

Yeah! She's someone who experiments a lot, but others might follow.
    I've introduced quite a few people on DA to ArtRage now