ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage 2.5 - Wacom key isn't accepted

ArtRage 2.5 - Wacom key isn't accepted

Hi,
    I bought a Wacom Bamboo Fun Medium last week and got the install of ArtRage 2.5 and the key from the download center...
    i had no problems with the installation but if i want to start the programm and enter the key with my Name it calls me:
    "The key seems to be incorrect". That can't be.. i tried it with typing the key, copying it and is is always the same message....

I wrote an email at the service center but i didn't get a response yet.

What can i do?

Greetings
    Sandra

Hi Sandra,

I don't think I have an email from you, unless it's one of the ones I've replied to. Could I get you to submit a support request at www.artrage.com/ar2support.html - click the 'Support Page' link next to 'Submit a support request' and enter the details of the key you're trying to enter. This information will be sent directly to me and I can check it for you here to see if I can see what the problem might be.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi Dave,
    Matt helped me with that problem and now i can finally use your software

it's pretty cool maybe i can post some pictures that will be done at the gallery