ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Health News

Gallery
    View images

Health News

Hi Guys,

Last March I had a very big operation to stop a cancer.
    I just passed my 6 months check up and have now been told to "Get on with my life!". Another check up in January but at the moment i feel pretty darned good.

i look as if I survived an attack by a Great White Shark. Weird changes in my food tastes have occurred. I'm 28 pounds/20+ kilos lighter and get tired easily.

But as next year marks the three score and ten, I've done well to still be posting.

This has been the third time I have "peered over the edge" since joining the forum.

May i suggest to all of you, from this position of strength, that you live each day as if it were your last.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Gallery
    View images
    From the firm of BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO & HUZAAH, esq.

Greetings, Aged P,

This being our last day, we demand payment. . . today!

Sincerely yours in bloodsucking,
    BBB&H

Now get back in there and PAINT if ya know what's good for ya!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy your post made me. Excellent personal artistry, my dear chap. First rate. Stay fit!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Glad you are still here to inspire us Sir...

Gallery
    View images
    Hey Phil

Gallery
    View images
    Way to go. I will be 70 next May if I make it. I also had surgery last year for cancer. They removed my left kidney and a large cyst with about 5 pounds of cancer total.
    Now the cyst on the remaining kidney is acting up and must be removed in a month or two. This one worries me as it is the last kidney. They are going to leave it in but, I still worry about it.
    My weight has gone up 10 pounds since the last time.
    Hang in there. You seem to be doing fine.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Reconditioned Phil, so you've been retreaded, retooled and refurbished, that's good for another 30 years!!!, such good news and good advise, thank you for both!

Ps. Dear Ray, Thinking of you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very happy for you, glad you're still around here
    "Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."

"This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out of love, and keep modest as a giver. "

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aged P View Post
    Hi Guys,

Last March I had a very big operation to stop a cancer.
    I just passed my 6 months check up and have now been told to "Get on with my life!". Another check up in January but at the moment i feel pretty darned good.

i look as if I survived an attack by a Great White Shark. Weird changes in my food tastes have occurred. I'm 28 pounds/20+ kilos lighter and get tired easily.

But as next year marks the three score and ten, I've done well to still be posting.

This has been the third time I have "peered over the edge" since joining the forum.

May i suggest to all of you, from this position of strength, that you live each day as if it were your last.

Phil

Damn good advice and may i suggest you live every moment with your kids like it was your last, they grow up real quick so i've found.

Great news AP, your a real treasure on the forums to be sure
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Phil, my thoughts are with you. I try to remember that we just have one day to deal with as we have been through life and death situations.
    This is a beautiful quote that I love:
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery-But today-a gift that is why it is called the present.

Gallery
    View images
    I think we should all add it if not to our quotes, to our hearts. Thanks Phil for including this to your quotes. My prayers are with you mate.