ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: "Duck and Cover"

"Duck and Cover"

Haven't done much in a while, so I thought you guys should deserve to see what I've been up to

*edit* How silly of me, I forgot something important :P
    This, is a sketch to capture the feel, of this http://m3tzger.deviantart.com/art/Du...Cover-80317178.

I will be doing a painting in artrage soon. . .
    I have been lucky enough, to acquire the photojournalist's permission, bless his heart
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by EthanF.; 10-19-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Forgotton a very important detail regarding the sketch
    "Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."

"This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out of love, and keep modest as a giver. "

Dear Ethan, Hello, very very good sketch or drawing, looks like charcoal, had to check this out from the title, being that age of air raid practice,, hope you havent been hiding out from here, good job!

Very very nice.

Started the painting a while ago

I started the painting about 2 days ago.
    I will admit to using the tracing image function from time to time, usually to make sure color was alright
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."

"This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out of love, and keep modest as a giver. "