ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR2.5 Error with ruler

Unhappy AR2.5 Error with ruler

ArtRage 2.5 error!

an user from my italian forum has a problem with the rules... in windows XP when try to use the ruler appear this error:

Identificativo errore:
    AppName: artrage.exe
    AppVer: 2.5.0.20
    ModName: artrage.exe
    ModVer: 2.5.0.20
    Offset: 00097cfe

How can I help him?
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

There are a small number of users who experience a crash when clicking on the ruler in Windows. This should be fixed in a future update. Clicking on a stencil instead, then right clicking the stencil and selecting 'ruler mode' will allow them to use the stencil's edge as a ruler without experiencing this problem. I hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Actually... Im still working with AR 2.5.20 and it still crashes.... so what do you mean by future update?

This unfortunately was not been an easy one to track down due to its rarity ( only affects a small number of users with specific configurations ), but has been fixed in ArtRage 2.6 which is currently being tested internally, as well as ArtRage Studio and ArtRage Studio Pro
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design