ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: User Interface improvement

Gallery
    View images

User Interface improvement

Hi, Im missing a simple setup opportunity for paths to folders with resourses.
    As for now all 'file' cmd (open / save / export) seams to point to the folder that was last focussed.
    It would be simple and a nice improvement if an item 'Properties' was added to the edit menu, that allowed the user to make a simple folder allocation to different 'file-handle' events
    eg
    setup opportunities for folders with
    *pictures (open )
    *pictures (import)
    *grains
    *custom pickers
    *references
    *exports
    That would improve the interfacing with the user.

BR.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by paintBear View Post
    Hi, Im missing a simple setup opportunity for paths to folders with resourses.
    As for now all 'file' cmd (open / save / export) seams to point to the folder that was last focussed.
    It would be simple and a nice improvement if an item 'Properties' was added to the edit menu, that allowed the user to make a simple folder allocation to different 'file-handle' events
    eg
    setup opportunities for folders with
    *pictures (open )
    *pictures (import)
    *grains
    *custom pickers
    *references
    *exports
    That would improve the interfacing with the user.

BR.

It maybe a little late for this request, but I definitely 2nd it for AR3.
    It's been quite frustrating to constantly go back & forth through directories when wanting to load reference, then import a photos, etc ...

I hope this has been addressed in AR3.

( Really eager for AR3 ... it's been a loooong time waiting, but obviously it's because the team want it 100% before release ... but still I hope it's VERY soon )
    Cosmicfxx