ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A unique guitarist.

Gallery
    View images

A unique guitarist.

Saw this chap play in a local pub once... went home and hid my guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9u9y...eature=related

Gallery
    View images

oh wow

.. thanks for sharing... awesome guitarist!!

Gallery
    View images
    That one would throw you, trying to figure it out if just listening to it. All the "on the fly" tuning! Saw him a few times when he traveled through these parts and he is amazing.
    I also really like Pierre Ben Susan, and Peter Finger. Both will make you feel like giving up the guitar ( and indeed, I still own a few, but have pretty much stopped playing).
    There is hardly the time to paint, let alone play the guitar! Good for you if you can do both ( and remodel your kitchen)!
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

Gallery
    View images
    wow... he is wonderful. amazing guitar player.

Gallery
    View images
    It's criminal, really. I hate to see a gifted guitarist like that still having to play a guitar that can't stay in tune. As a newbie kid, okay. But not at such a late stage of the game. So sad.

I'd not heard of him. Seems like I'm going to be chasing his videos around YouTube for a while. Very pleasurable. I like how in one of them he said that he plays both electric and acoustic guitars, but that when you sharpen up in one, you lose something in the other. I think that may be right to some degree when you're pushing the envelope like he seems to.

Had I only heard a recording and not had the benefit of the visuals, I would have gone nuts trying to figure out what he was doing since I had never really seen anyone doing that kind of thing with the tuners.

Thanks Fraser-Paice!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream