Thread: Use only one letter.

Use only one letter.

This is something my brother and sister do at school and its rather fun and forces creativity.

The idea is you pick one Letter and you have to make it into the most interesting bit of art work you can. There is no limits as to what you do, how many times you use it etc so go wild.

examples: You can make sunglasses from a B on its side or use V's to create a triangle cubism style piece.

Here is a example.

Gallery
    View images

C in the hell of endless doubts

My entry picture is for the letter C.

It is titled "Sea in the hell of endless doubts". I was in a somewhat eerie mood when making this, sorry when it looks a bit depressing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    my contribution x
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A wave.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	33348
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x

sweet work. Keep them coming. Heaps of letters still need there pictures painted!

Gallery
    View images

A Frame Home

Dear Turtleman, Thanks for the cute idea,,, guess this qiucky is very basic,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

aw thats good as for a A. If someone can work out what to do with a M or a Z, they get bonus points since there both hard.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you, Turtleman, i see MMMMMM"s in them thar Mountains

Gallery
    View images
    Haha, my Graphic Design teacher in high school used to have us do this all the time. We all got sick of it because practically every project we did almost the entire year was a variation of this. Then, one day, he just disappeared, and someone else that we had never seen around before took his place o.O He never came back. We used to joke that the new teacher stole his job, bound and gagged him, and stuffed him into the supply cabinet (which, for some reason, was always locked with a chain and padlock) haha...

Anyway, neat drawings, maybe I'll do one last one if I find time this weekend.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-- Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasian View Post
    Haha, my Graphic Design teacher in high school used to have us do this all the time. We all got sick of it because practically every project we did almost the entire year was a variation of this. Then, one day, he just disappeared, and someone else that we had never seen around before took his place o.O He never came back. We used to joke that the new teacher stole his job, bound and gagged him, and stuffed him into the supply cabinet (which, for some reason, was always locked with a chain and padlock) haha...

Anyway, neat drawings, maybe I'll do one last one if I find time this weekend.
    Do it! I love these.