Thread: Worried :S

Gallery
    View images

Unhappy Worried :S

I'm twelve now and i got my tetnus jab when I was little. A cat bit me about 3 weeks ago it hardly broke the skin it didn't even bleed + as soon as i got home i got all antiseptic creams we have at put it on . I have showed no signs of tetnus but im still very worried :S
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x

Gallery
    View images
    Megan, any kind of bite can lead to various infections. Your bite was shallow and you did well in treating it quickly. Watch it carefully for redness, swelling, a feeling of hotness in the area, or weeping pus. See a doctor if anything about the bite gives you cause for concern.

Gallery
    View images
    My cats bite me ALL the time. Especially if I'm dangling string at them... and my older one's claws are getting too long... (she thinks it's a gentle paw swipe. I end up with two inches of gaping wound )
    Keep an eye out for infection, keep it clean, IF the infection lasts more than a few days, or turns into giant red streaks up your arm, run for the antibiotics, but otherwise you should be fine.

Gallery
    View images
    Last time I had a cat bite the cat had to get an injection

I think you would have signs of something by now if there was something to worry about but just keep an eye on it.
    I live in a tecno world. A world of precision, accuracy and finites.
    Art is the opposite of that for me. I dont expect to be good and that is not my aim. I want to enjoy it and let my inner artist define its own art... here's hoping, where do I begin.....

--
    Right Hand.
    Wacom Bamboo Fun Medium (Just got it !!)
    PC - Quad Core, Vista, 22" Widescreen
    ArtRage 2 Wacom Edition
    My Gallery (for what its worth )

Gallery
    View images
    everythings healed up its just left a tiny scar like where the new skins forms so its still a bit pink
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x