ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how do you post pictures on here?

Unhappy how do you post pictures on here?

how do you post pictures on here because when i click on insert picture then choose mine it says its the wrong file type?
    But surely art rage would be able to take its own files?
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x

Hi Megan

First of all welcome, it's good here...

Check this out....

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5

There is no reason to shout. Especially since Weeun and I both answered this very question in your other thread, where you asked the same question. There's no reason for us to lie to you about how to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganRosex View Post
    But surely art rage would be able to take its own files?

You are are not allowed to post .ptg files (which are ArtRage file types) because the size of those files can be extremely large and wouldn't be viewable from a browser in the first place. People would have to download them first, then open them in ArtRage to view them.

As stated before, you must save them as the appropriate file type (.jpeg, .jpg, .png) so that you can upload them.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Talking

sorry, I know I posted two so i could get the answer faster and I wasn't wearing my glasses so I needed it big
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x

Quote Originally Posted by MeganRosex View Post
    sorry, I know I posted two so i could get the answer faster and I wasn't wearing my glasses so I needed it big

I see. Well in that case, I apologize for confusing your large text as a means to get your point across. I'm used to people double posting and then using caps as a means to portray their anger. I suppose that was my mistake, on that part. In the future though, to avoid such issues, perhaps one post will suffice?

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    One confusion that might needed to have been cleared up is that the insert image little box is for adding pics that are already stored on the web somewhere. It looks like a yellow square letter with a mountain and a postage stamp. It is located above the reply box and is part of the enhanced text editor toolbar.

Right you are Gzairborne. Though, if MeganRosex had tried to use the "Insert Image" option, rather then the "Attachments" feature, the file type error would not have shown up. It would've just put in a small broken image box.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.