Thread: how do you post paintings on here??

Gallery
    View images

Unhappy how do you post paintings on here??

well i dont know how to post paintings because when I've saved of artrage into my folder and when i click the insert picture button and chosen my painting it says its the wrong file??? Surley this website must be able to load up its own file type???
    Megan Rose x

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind x

Gallery
    View images

Unhappy

plzzzzz post because wont be able to take part it some of the disscussions :'(
    Megan Rose x

Gallery
    View images
    Okay, on your ArtRage, go to 'File' then 'Export as image'. Depending on how big your painting is, save it as .PNG or .JPG. I tend to save mine as .JPG, as it doesn't take up as much space. Then come on here, click 'Manage Attatchments' at the bottom of your new post, and upload the image, and then wait for it to be finished, then click 'Submit' and you're done!

Oh, and ALWAYS save the ArtRage painting version. So, if you want to change a bit of it, just open the painting, and you can change it and export it as an image again!

Gallery
    View images
    Hello MeganRosex,

You need to use the "Export As Image..." option when saving files to show people. The "Save Painting As..." option should only be used for saving works in progress that you plan to do more work on in the future.

When you save with "Export As Image" option, be sure to save your work as .jpeg file if you plan to upload it here.

Name:  savethisway.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  32.5 KB

(EDIT) - Looks like Weeun beat me to it. Guess I took to long with making the screen shot.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    thankyou both hope you get better by the way weeun
    Megan Rose x