ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage will not stop moving the canvas.

Artrage will not stop moving the canvas.

Every tool moves my cavnas instead of allowing me to paint and draw, the hotkey mods for zoom etc still work, its just everything I Do causes the canvas to move.

Any idea how to fix it? I can't work out how to turn it off.

Gallery
    View images
    If your painting with a tablet, then reset your tablet settings, if it's a mouse reset the ArtRage preferences, occasionally i have had a glitch like this but it usually goes as quickly as it came, and it very rarely had anything to with the settings, but may have something to do with a particular combination of key stokes, in any case, resetting the preferences should fix it i believe
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Turtleman,

This thread may help with what you're seeing there - http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=18039

Feel free to email me at support@ambientdesign.com if not and I can take a look at that with you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

sweet, it must of been the flash thing because I reset my options and it worked.