I could probably list hundreds of movies here, but off the top of my head and in no particular order...
- Shawshank Redemption
- The Matrix (series)
- Warden Samuel Norton: "Salvation lies within"
- The Irony being Andy had hidden his rock hammer within the bible the warden was handing back to him.
- The Lord of Rings (series)
- Morpheus: "Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
- Space balls
- Boromir: [holding the ring after Frodo has lost it] "It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing."
- I found it funny that he would say this, when in contrast the smallest and least likely of all the creatures in that world was the one who had to bare the task of its destruction.
- Indiana Jones (series, for the most part...)
- Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot. I said across her nose, not up it!
Laser Gunner [being cross-eyed]: Sorry sir. Doing my best.
Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an ***hole sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that!....What's his name?
Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir, Major ***hole.
Dark Helmet: and his cousin?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an ***hole too sir: Gunner's mate, first class, Philip ***hole.
Dark Helmet: How many ***holes we got on this ship anyhow?
The Crew: YO!!!!
Dark Helmet: I knew it, I'm surrounded by ***holes
[Dark Helmet pulls his mask down]
Dark Helmet: Keep firing ***holes!!
- Indiana Jones: "I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up."
Nothing is easy to the unwilling.