ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Graphic tablets

Gallery
    View images

Graphic tablets

Hello, everyone. I recently bought ArtRage 2.5 for Windows and kinda confused - would it work on a graphic tablet too? what graphic tablet could I use with it? I know nothing about graphic tablets, so any info regarding using ArtRage on a graphic tablet would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks, Irishrose. That really helped. Guess I'd stick with 6''x8'' Intuos too.

Gallery
    View images
    For what its worth, I've only had my Bamboo Fun Medium for a couple of weeks and I'd say its the second best thing I've ever bought.. ArtRage the first

Any tablet will at worst make your painting feel more natural at best it will improve it.. I'd say get one.
    I live in a tecno world. A world of precision, accuracy and finites.
    Art is the opposite of that for me. I dont expect to be good and that is not my aim. I want to enjoy it and let my inner artist define its own art... here's hoping, where do I begin.....

--
    Right Hand.
    Wacom Bamboo Fun Medium (Just got it !!)
    PC - Quad Core, Vista, 22" Widescreen
    ArtRage 2 Wacom Edition
    My Gallery (for what its worth )

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoster View Post
    For what its worth, I've only had my Bamboo Fun Medium for a couple of weeks and I'd say its the second best thing I've ever bought.. ArtRage the first

Any tablet will at worst make your painting feel more natural at best it will improve it.. I'd say get one.
    Thanks Steven. I think that Artrage is one of the best thing I ever purchased too.

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Most welcome Mabrum. I pray you get one soon and you'll enjoy the benefits of using a tablet with digital media!
    Oh, thats very kind of you, Irishrose. Thanks. I can't wait to get one too.

Gallery
    View images
    Well, actually I live in Russia, so I'm afraid that the shipping costs would be much higher than the price itself. Thanks for the offer anyway. Graphic tablets are relatively new thing for us and we do have an official wacom representative here. Luckily, Intuos 3 aren't discontinued for us, though the price isn't that low. I guess I'll have to try to get it here first. Thanks for your kindness once again.