Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burning Colors in The Rye Field

very nice, Oriane. I like.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Rose,
    Damaso,
    Caesar,
    Khalid,

thank you all so much.

Quote Originally Posted by foxytocin View Post
    Oriane, I just looked it up....I didn't realize the significance of the book and the assassination. I just barely remember when he was shot...I was 4 years old and the only reason I was aware of it then was because as a child, I loved, loved, loved "Here comes the sun" and my parents explained to me that John Lennon was part of that song.
    At a time when almost everything is appearance, and time in which people sell their soul, mother, father and daughter for fifteen seconds of notoriety, the case of JD Salinger - who, after conquering the world with an unruly book not intended to be a success, turned his back to the flattery and isolated himself in the countryside until he died last Thursday at the age 91 - is a kind of light for those who think that power lies in overexposure. After all, without moving a finger, without showing, without giving any interview, without licensing his trademark, without television ads, without allowing a movie version, the author of The Catcher in the Rye, the other day, when alive, still sold 250 thousand copies a year of his work.

The complete book in this link HERE

Wow oriane these are fabulous
    Valerie

Things go so quickly and I am sorry dear Oriane that I missed this one. They are both beautiful but the second one is a real masterpiece. Well done my friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Oriane, this is breathtaking work. I knew that you can do extreemely well with the colors, putting them on the canvas in the right order to express whatever you want to say...and amost everybody can read, watching them burning in the reyfields... everybody understands your statement... gorgeous, my god, this is a precious gift and you are sharing it generously... thank you, for giving me a part of it also. I cannot say more.. just am shrugging my shoulders.....and...ok...thanks....

Simply gorgeous!!!!!!
    You can see more of my work at http://krasched.deviantart.com/.
    IMAGINATION IS EVERYTHING-Einstein
    See you space cowboy..........

I can't believe how vibrant the colours are in Artrage! Only started to use it today and I am still in the pencil sketch stage of my picture. Used to paint with pastels, but this is a damn sight cleaner and a lot easier way to create a picture. Really like your artwork.

Wonderful color work!

Hi Oriane ,very sorry to almost miss this work.Both are powerful,but I must admit I'm really drawn to the 2nd .Your colour and contours of the brushstrokes keeps my eye moving around, in and out of your canvas.Really great work!