ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Challenges forum

Gallery
    View images

Challenges forum

What do you think about creating a forum for ArtRageous challenges?

We already/only have just over 150 members now, and the gallery is great as a place to showcase individual work, request critique, etc. However, there are some threads that are kind of "open" and would benefit from being visible together, in one location, so people could contribute to them, instead of creating individual threads referencing each other over in the gallery.

Specifically, I was thinking of Tycho's thread and ninja-usagi's space/alien/weird thread. I was thinking that if we make them stickies, then as we grow and more open threads are started, we'll have pages of sticky threads before we get to the rest of the forum's content.

Um.. sorry, didn't mean to go off on one. Anyway, that's what made me think that a forum dedicated to such casual challenges (no voting on "the best" or anything unless that's what you all decide) would be good.

Thanks for reading,
    Gita

Gallery
    View images
    great idea justG

I like it too. A space/alien/weird thread would be a good one and I think a portrait/anatomy/ body would be another one. I would like to be able to visit the forum on my break at work but would be in trouble if a nude was viewed. You cannot always tell what the painting will be by the title.

Harmony

Gallery
    View images
    You beat me to it!

We were just talking this week about the possibility of having a forum for art projects like "5 minute sketches" and so on where people could come up with themes and possibly specifics like "glitter only", and others could have a shot at it.

Expect to see something very soon
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Well ok, really soon! Done
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images