ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No story

Gallery
    View images

No story

Last edited by Levent Suberk; 08-26-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: wrong story

Gallery
    View images
    I too, miss the cold snowy days of winter. I would enjoy a nice walk in the snow and a hot cup of chocolate while sitting by a fireplace.
    Too bad, I will probably never see those days again as I am here where the weather is summer all year long.
    Oh well, I guess it is the way the Apostle Paul wrote," I have learned to be content in whatever state I am."
    I will live with the life I have chosen and enjoy what blessings I have for however many days, months, or years I have left.

Gallery
    View images
    Every picture tells a story, don't it?

Great vignette, Levent. I find the colors you used and the strokes are not unlike those used in my personal memories.

I related to all of it. Because that actually mirrors a real memory of mine, I will also need to take some time for the images to settle so that I can get the metaphor. Whether you put it there or not, I sense there is something laying just below the surface. In other words, this is a story with some depth.

But a picture it certainly is. Bravo!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Thank You For Comment Ray.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank You D Akey, I Want To Paint This And Want To Send It Work In Progress Forum.

Gallery
    View images
    You painted a picture with your words Levent, it took me back, I've had similar experiences, I think a lot of people will relate to Beloved Son. Thank you for sharing this experience, and If you also paint it in your marvelous way, I shall be looking for it in Work in Progress.

Gallery
    View images
    Levent, dear friend I was moved when I read this fantastic little tale. For some reason I remembered of my father (so faraway in...). Well must say that you have style to write. Very very nice.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you Sandy and Orianelima for your comments.

Gallery
    View images
    I am not a beggar and I didn't beg anything from anybody. Making a painting without using any alpha-beta on it, is important. All of us need to use both brain cells before sending a painting which was something clearly written on it. Bye.

Gallery
    View images
    Levent, You are a genial artist and a great warm and loving human. Thank you for your stories and your paintings which enrich our lives greatly.
    Now where did that story go?