Thread: Sorry my friends

Gallery
    View images

Sorry my friends

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry if you all may have found my art work removed from this site. I have had to remove art work from this site. (I am and will also remove all my post and threads I've started as well.) and others to protect my friends. I have had in the last few years have been followed around the web by My wife's x-husband. Seems like every time one of his girlfriend dumps him or he gets bored he attacks me on one of my art sites I frequent. What he dose is post derogatory comments, lies, slander, defamation about me and contacts people he finds that have commented to me or show up as friends on the different sites. On sites such as this I can not moderate the comments that are left and I do not want to have anyone from here offended.

I apologize to everyone and will humbly settle back for a while and maybe this will pass in time.

Oh and Yes I do have an on going law suit against him.

If anyone would like to comment please send me a PM or e-mail me at my e-mail address.

John
    Last edited by cartuneman; 08-16-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    thanks everyone for your understanding.

Gallery
    View images
    I had some nasty guy following me around the net too.I also kept a low profile,like you, and in time he got bored and gave up.
    Don't apologise for ill-mannered other people. We love to have you around, and as soon as he shows up, give one of the rage-guys a shout,and he will get banned from this site.

Don't leave because of him.You are a nice enough man to keep amongst us !!

...............and come to think of it...................we even like your paintings !
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

irishrose Guest
    So sorry, John. At least you have a lawsuit pending against him. Maybe he'll get bored and stop. But yeah, don't give him any more fuel for the fire. I'm supporting you!

Gallery
    View images
    Hei, John don't do that. Reverse the situation. Just post and post and post your beautiful art.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi cartuneman,
    I am sorry to here about your story but not astonished,
    I have been tracked too in my life, for different reasons, than I understand;
    the solution is not so good to run away but being clever unpredictable and showing your creation with measure it will help; keep doing good things.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

Gallery
    View images
    Posted PM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4