Thread: Questions?????

Gallery
    View images

Questions?????

Hi! some questions, OK?

1) When ArtRage Homepage appeared for the first time online?

2) Who posted the first painting in the Main Gallery and how we can see this painting? As we know 9 paintings can be posted at a time in the main gallery. How can we see this first gallery and all of its paintings and artists?

3)Who posted the first 10 threads, and how can we check them?

4)When the first after 9 thread come out; why this thread was created and who poste the first nude?

Thank you... Oriane Lima

Gallery
    View images
    I'm not sure you'll really be able to find many of those answers. This forum was update not to long ago, thus many of the oldest posts may have been deleted. If there were saved they many not contain the images that accompanied them. This said, the oldest thread I found (pertaining directly to showing ones artwork) was from 03-20-2006, 01:51 PM.

The Gallery (not the gallery forum, but the "Gallery" itself) was started just a few months ago, after the forum update. Though I don't see any way to search the Gallery by date, which is sort of odd.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Sadly we seem to have lost that history. I remember reading a very early chat between Dakey and Pete and Jacktar. It was funny. The beginning art was fun to see. Can't find it anymore. And it seems that the dates only go back a certain length of time. Currently 2006 yes. So it seems to go back about 3 years.

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, I've noticed too that the earliest posts have been lost. I think Aged P may be the oldest extant member but I may be wrong.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Folks, i remember The Great WaheedNasir was one of the first artists that was featured on the Ambient home page, pretty sure anyway

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Orianelima.

I took a look for you and here are some of the answers. First of, as someonesane already stated the forum was shifted to another forum software and I think they told they had to delete some of the old stuff, so I can't say if you will find the corresponding attachments or all threads that once existed.

1) When ArtRage Homepage appeared for the first time online?

Don't know when the Artrage homepage appeared, but the oldest member in the Artrage Forum is Mattrage and he joined 03-13-2006. So at least that's the start of the forum.

If you want to take a look at the list, when everybody joined
    Goto Memberlist --> Search members --> Advanced Search
    Scroll down to Options ( Order result by) --> Choose "Join Date" and "Ascending Order" and press "Search now"

Robert and Lee , good memory, both of you! AgedP and Waheed both joined as one of the first.

2) Who posted the first painting in the Main Gallery and how we can see this painting? As we know 9 paintings can be posted at a time in the main gallery. How can we see this first gallery and all of its paintings and artists?

You can sort the threads of every subforum at the bottom of the page.
    So scroll down to Display Options
    and choose:
    Sort by "Thread Start Time" Sort Order "Ascending" and From the "Beginning" and click "Show Threads"

Apart from that, the new kind of image Gallery started February 08. I can remind me that DaveRage posted the first painting there.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/galler...er&imageuser=5

3)Who posted the first 10 threads, and how can we check them?

You would have to check all subcategories, sort by thread start date as described above and compare the date and time of the topmost entries.

4)When the first after 9 thread come out; why this thread was created and who poste the first nude?

The first nude was posted by zhuzhu with "Master Studies" on 04-07-2006, 05:42 PM
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...read.php?t=155

Hope that helps my friend.Have fun with your research.