ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Can't enter the Registration Key

Can't enter the Registration Key

Hello

First of all, as I'm French, I will probably make some mistakes, so be tolerant with me, please!

I have a little (but embarrassing) problem with the registration key (RK) because when I once opened Artrage, there was no possibility of enter my RK, so I still can't use the full version.

I don't know what to do and I hesitated to contact the technical support directly. Maybe some of you know the answer (and I hope so!)...

irishrose Guest
    Hi,

Did you download the full version after you bought it? The screen should pop up right after it is downloaded and launched for the first time for you to add your registration key and name. I don't know if there is a place to enter it on the trial version, maybe someone knows this? I know I just bought it, and didn't actually use the trial.

Hope that works! Rose

The trial version and the full version are separate, yes. If you have the free edition, you'll need to download the full one.

Ah! I understand now. I have the trial version, I'll find the full one.

Thank to you both!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusionnelle View Post
    Ah! I understand now. I have the trial version, I'll find the full one.

Thank to you both!
    You can download it here: http://www.ambientdesign.com/artragedown.html
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank you! Finally I found it in the email... hehe... So stupid!

irishrose Guest
    Lusionelle,

You are NOT stupid.. some of this software stuff is hard to figure out. You're wonderful and you're welcome! Glad to have you here!

Hi Lusionnelle,

Glad to hear that it's working for you now. If you have any further problems, you are welcome to check our support page here http://www.artrage.com/ar2support.html and contact me directly here at Ambient Design for assistance ( See 'Fill out a Support Request' on that page ). No need to hesitate, happy to help!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design