Thread: Finished, Printed, and displayed ArtRage Artwork

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Finished, Printed, and displayed ArtRage Artwork

The most difficult adjustment for me with digital art has been making it seem as "real" as my traditional art. When I finish a traditional art project my house smells of toxic chemicals, there is a huge mess to clean up and I've usually ruined at least one nice shirt. However, I usually have something ready to hang on a wall and make this world at least one painting more interesting. With digital, 99% of my art exists in a little manilla file folder on my desktop.

I'm not sure if a thread like this already exists here or not, however I thought there needed to be a place to show off some of the completed, printed, and displayed artwork of ArtRage.

This can also be a place to discuss the in's and out's of the printing, framing, and displaying process.

To date, I have had only one project printed. I had it done through Costco on standard poster paper (pretty inexpensive). It was more or less to get a feel for the printing process and to see how well the resolution, size, colors, and values worked with an inexpensive printing.

I apologize if a thread such as this already exists (I was unable to find one).

So here we go... Let's see it ArtRagers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baseall.jpg 
Views:	687 
Size:	387.3 KB 
ID:	31519  
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle