ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Art Card signup.

August Art Card signup.

This months Artcard Tradeoff with your host Turtleman!

DEADLINE - August 31st. Its ok If your a few days late however.

SIZE - Must be 3.5 x 2.5 inches. Preferably vertical format (that's the way most trading card albums display) but horizontal is ok too. You may find it easier to work at say 7x5 or bigger on AR then reduce the size at the end.

LIMITED to 20 artists on a first come first serve basis. If we're not lucky enough to have that many sign up that's not a problem - it just means a smaller edition.

QUALITY - please create and post your images at 300ppi (I would like to see them at 400dpi) for best print quality.

SIGN or initial your name on the front of your artwork. Dating the year
    is also a good idea. The more details you can hide into the image the better.

Once the month is up, I will create a password protected portfolio site to display the artcards and provide downloads to the other traders. This site will become open to the public (with a watermark and a digital sign to protect the images) a couple of weeks after everyone in the trade has grabbed everyone else images.

Any Skill level is welcome here, it doest matter what you paint as long as you have fun doing it!

I will be accepting series of cards so paint away. No number is to small or large for this collection.

When you signup, I will post in this reply using the edit.

Please email, PM me or reply here if you wish to do a card.

nuclearmindsdesign AT gmail dot com

Ok! I like to join.. but, no theme!? (you said: "... Any Skill level is welcome here, it doest matter what you paint as long as you have fun doing it!")
    Last edited by wenkat; 08-06-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Hmmm Well i'm gonna wait till i either get a reply in the other thread from Madge or PM from her, to see what she wants to do, if she's happy to let it go then, i may sign up, but if she's wanting to continue on with it then, i will stick with hers for the time being i think.

Madge please let us know where your at with this, thanks....

Col
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Yeah I wasn't sure what she was up to so I must as well start. There is no theme, you can paint whatever you like to paint.

If there is support and people what it, I have some fun themes in mind.

Ok Madge has said she happy for a back seat ride so i only have one thing to suggest and that's the theme be on buildings.

The other thing is Juz has gone to the trouble of setting up a private blog and has done a really good job of it, so i would like to hear from her in the other thread, other than that i'm tickle pink
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

I would pick a theme like smileyfaces on things that don't smile or inflatable cactus. Something fun and interesting to get the creative minds ticking.

Galena, Kansas, USA (Southeast corner of the state)
    Hello.....I guess you can sign me up. But I sure don't care for "themes" like smileyfaces....or inflatable cactus". I also thought we were keeping the same people, and keeping it a small group.

Just wondering why all the rules had changed.

Julie
    Do we have to accept what life hands us? Or can we say no thank you and ask for a different flavor?

Galena, Kansas, USA (Southeast corner of the state)
    It seems this died a sudden death.......do to no responses on the site, (maybe I've not been included in an official site) whatever may be the situation.... I am asking to be dropped from the August thread. Thank you for your time and effort to begin the august event.

Julie
    Do we have to accept what life hands us? Or can we say no thank you and ask for a different flavor?

XD

Hi all.
    I am a new member just started.
    And i would like to sign up for this Card design stuff XD
    Hope to see good designs..Cheers !

Yep i'll pull out for the time being too i feel, life's getting a little busy
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22