ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I heard from Pai

I heard from Pai

She's going through a lot of stuff just now but I think she'll be back eventually.

Dear Robert, would be easy to say, 'tell Pai we are thinking of her", but that is honestly the true thing, Pai has been here to share her beautiful visions, such a personal thing to do, i honestly do miss her and her influencial paintings, they come from her heart, please tell her if you can,,,

Pai,

Be very well and healthy. May your grieving be short and your health be good in all categories of your life mentally, physically and spiritually. We hope to see you again but will always hold you in our hearts till then.

Please convey our best wishes and concern!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

She is missed.

Yes. She is missed. And I look forward to when she gets it all sorted out and comes back filled with her incredible pictures.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

My thoughts are with Pai and I really miss her wonderful paintings.
    Take care of yourself Pai and come back to us when you feel able.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hope we will see you again soon Pai. You are missed. Whatever it is I hope it turns out well.