ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Dogwood

Gallery
    View images

Dogwood

I wanted something simple as I am tired from a day gathering paperwork and some not so good tests at the hospital. Thought this might be a bit on the easy side.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    I am a lover of dogwoods. I enjoyed your image very much. You are in my prayers. Sorry that your tests did not turn out well.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you. I am working on a purple Trillium now.I want it to be very good so I am taking my time. Will be busy today so it may be awhile before you see it.

Gallery
    View images
    Very nice. Beautiful soft colors.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Ray, very very good, getting much better,, such a pretty flower , a beautiful story about the Dogwood, was supposed to be at one time a tall straight hard wood tree, the legend is the Dogwood tree was used for the Cross, and was cursed to me a small soft crooked tree after that so it would never again be used for a crusifix, the four petals to represent the Cross and the red spots on the tip of the petals to be Blood,,,, excuse please , i do ramble,,, best of wishes, hope you have many good days