ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sidetracked

Gallery
    View images

Sidetracked

Oh-Oh. I have spent all day trying to get Ray a separate account so the drawings wouldn't get mixed up and am finding it to be impossible as long as I use the same computer. They seem to have the account tied to the computer or something.
    Now, I am having a problem finding something I want to paint. I am going to look upstairs and see if I have a book on painting.

Gallery
    View images
    Paint a carnelian.
    And a hairbrush.

Gallery
    View images
    Actually, last night before I went ot bed I remembered that I loved a certain flower my Mother used to grow when I was a kid.
    I downloaded a picture of it so I could use it as a reference again. I have drawn it before many years ago so it will be a new challenge to me now in digital.

Gallery
    View images
    Good Stuff Ken, glad to see the wheels are back on and your off racing again

I'll post this link here and in the tip's & tricks thread in a minute. This site is where i go everytime i need a photo for reference, i literally have to restrict myself from downloading photo's there are so many good ones, most of them are free and decent sized too

The http://www.sxc.hu/ oh it's best to sign up for a free account, hope it helps
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    I will check that one out. Ray has me type things into the computer that he hears about and I look for photos. I just click the images tab above the search box and search for images. I usually get about 20 pages. We looked up monkey dragons once.
    I do this on Yahoo though Google has the same thing.