ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Size and Dimesions

Gallery
    View images

Size and Dimesions

Evening All.

I was just curious and wanted to know what size and resoloution do you all work with or does it vary for each piece that you do?

MB
    Mbrienza

Gallery
    View images
    It varies for me, it mostly depends on what the output is gonna be, for some info on all types of sizes, paper and whatnot, i did some extensive research on the matter, perhaps it will help you, you can find it here http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=20802
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    Almost everything I have done so far has been with the paper and resolution that is preset. I even kept the preset resolution with my large one I am doing.
    I did just come from a site this morning where they were painting 5 X 4 with 300 dpi which is supposed to be magazine quality.
    I guess you just have to try and see what works.

Gallery
    View images
    I normally use the default size / resolution. I do change the dimensions a bit for printing, but unfortunately I don't print much so I can't really remember what I change them to... :x
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-- Henry David Thoreau