ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silents Flower Stock Supplies

Silents Flower Stock Supplies

Ok my friends, because of all the love and warmth you have all been sharing with me of late, which makes a profound difference in my life. I have spent yesterday afternoon and this afternoon preparing some goodies for you all to share and use in your artwork. I have hosted 12 odd flower photo's on my Flikr account at around the size of 500 kb's each, but i have the originals which are in the TIFF format and are 22mg's each, i also have the reduced size of each photo at the 5mg's mark. It is entirely up too you what size you would like them at.

I will be more than happy to make up as many disks as are required for all of you who would like to have the 22mg TIFF's, the dimensions are 3264 x 2448 pixels, and i will be happy to send them to you free of charge, or i will be happy to upload the 5meg photo's for a short time, but only the ones that people require as i am limited to 100meg per month bandwidth at Flikr, i will be happy to use up to 80% of my bandwidth to ensure you guys have the best quality available to you for your painterly needs

I will post 2 collages that i put together quickly in photoshop to display the photo's that are available. All the photo's have been reworked with Camera Raw and Photoshop to bring their natural colours out.

I sincerely hope you except this gift from me and make use of it somehow in your upcoming works, i would love nothing better than to see my photo's used in your paintings, please let me know if you do use them.

If you wish to receive a disk then send me a private message with your postal details and i will organize it from there.

Finally thankyou all very much for accepting me as part of the ArtRage family

It is a bit hard to see what's available to you in the collages, however it gives you some idea, if you head over too my Flikr Photostream
    you will be able to see the photo's in all their glory, i realize they may not be the best photo's in the world but they are the best i can do with my limited experience
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Good photos dear Silentman, I searched your flower photos but I couldn't find in Flickr.

Thanks, the link is there in my post Levent "Flikr Photostream" copy and paste this address into your browser http://www.flickr.com/photos/silentm...7621745284509/

Guys remember, these were not photographed for compositional value, they were shot for the details, many are shot from a distance of 30 centimeters odd, the idea is to use them in your works, not make works out of the pictures
    Last edited by Silentman; 07-28-2009 at 10:11 PM.
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

Ok 48 views and 1 reply, what gives ragers, does the link not work properly, are the photo's horrible, did i offer too much ?

Why has no one else replied ?

*Sulks in the corner quietly, completely unsure of what the reason is*
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

WOW! Those are BEAUTIFUL!

I'm definitely gonna use these at some point.
    Thank you soooo much for sharing them.
    The story of us
    looks a lot like a
    TRADGEDY
    now.

Thanks Weeun, i really appreciate your reply
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

Thanks so much Silentman. I would love to use these. I once drew a picture of little fairies that lived in orchids with a little poem for my kids. I will get on this ASAP.

Oh Gee thanks Alexandria, i was starting think i'd done the wrong thing by writing this post, perhaps it's just taking a little while for people to notice it

Don't forget you can have the 22mgs which will give you a huge amount of detail to work with, i'm not a information racketeer lol, i'm just a sincere guy who really wants to give back what he's received

If people take advantage of my resources, i'm planing on a trip to my local Botanical Gardens to do some sketching and Photography next month, i would be only too happy to shoot the flowers you guys would like, and once again supply the photo's at the size you need
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

Thanks Silentman...it's very good of you to share. Take it from me, a person who has shared quite a few florals, you just don't get much feedback given the amount of people who view what you have to offer. For instance, the last batch of stencils I put up have generated 78 looks here with no comments. Over at deviant art, they've been viewed 134 times, downloaded something like 20 times, and not a single peep from any one. Maybe everyone's is in too much of a hurry?
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother Teresa

http://rightbrainedmama.wordpress.com/

and, most especially, my photography at
    http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/

http://foxytocin.deviantart.com/

Oh that's kinda sad Foxy, it takes quite a bit of effort to photograph them, then rework them in Camera Raw if needed, then save different sized versions, then upload them to the host site, oops sorry i'm preaching to the converted lol.

It really only takes a "snap" of someones time to say thanks or they suck lol, any comment will do just so we know it's worth doing again or others just aren't interested in it. Maybe you've overflowed the market with your Beautiful Flowers hehehe rofl, who knows why the wind blows lol

Ps: i never meant to out do you, your flowers are the best
    Hardrives - 320Gb main

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22