ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Love Monkeys

Love Monkeys

I have been working on this all morning. I could probably do more on it but, it seems to be getting to the point I will mess it up if I continue. Pencil.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Make a copy and continue, so that you wont mess up the original! It would be great to see them in colors and also bigger!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

I draw these larger and the reduce them for posting on the forum. I think I did this one about 11X9 and the cropped it and reduced it with Photoshop before posting.

Ok. I uderstand.
    Won't you think a contrasty background would add more value to your picture?
    Last edited by wenkat; 07-29-2009 at 01:23 AM.
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Actually, I am getting back in practice before I change to pastels and maybe try oil. (I have never done oil painting.)
    I am working on a large one now that is taking a lot of time.