ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Came across this site today, following some links from the Corel Mag Site

Came across this site today, following some links from the Corel Mag Site

Hi all, 1st please be aware that the link that follows is strictly for ADULTS, it is a mature site, some of the images may be inappropriate for our younger members.

The link is Concept Art here there is a very wide variety of excellent artwork here, i have simply put the warning above as i do not want to be responsible for minors viewing artwork that is inappropriate for their age.

The artwork is neither Lewd or sick in the mind lol (if it was i wouldn't even be there, i hate that sort distorted mentality), it is very experienced and if you happen to be looking for inspiration this site has literally thousands of images and sketches, a huge variety from which to draw inspiration from.

Hope it helps

Col
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Oh yes, Concept Art - a lot of the professionals use that (the crit's a lot more... constructive and the standards are high)

yeah, I love this site - even if I didn't post my works there, I know this site for a quite a long time, and I watch it from time to time to gain some courage in drawing :P

Actually didn't find too much objectionable stuff at all. No more than you usually see in fantasy and concept art. Thanks for a great art site though to look at.

I've been a long time lurker at the Concept Art site. So many talented artists there. I don't post there though. To put it simply, I'm not on same level as the majority of artists there, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    Actually didn't find too much objectionable stuff at all. No more than you usually see in fantasy and concept art. Thanks for a great art site though to look at.

I think it depends on the day and the forum area one stumbles in on. Most of the time, it's pretty clean work with not to much to worry about. Though, every once in a while one may come across a thread with imagery you'll never forget...

...and trust me, I really tried to forget it...
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

...and trust me, I really tried to forget it...

Lol someone
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power