ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tree of Old

Tree of Old

howdy hey... Once again

so im putting up my tree .. this was actually the first drawing i ever did with Artrage.. but i never finished it.. so i decided to actually get it done.

As per usual C&C's are welcome..

thanks G

p.s. i really need to geta bit more creative on naming my paintings :roll: [/b]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Your paintings are really great. I like them all

Yoda

Thanks Yoda

ive just recently gotten back into my painting again.. mostly do 3d work.. but loving artrage ..

roache out

Roache

Roache.......First time I have spoken to you,... Hi....This is an excellent painting.....right up my street ...my kind of imagery......Mystical and Magical.....great work........any more this kind???? Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Great stuff. A lot of character in that gnarly tree. Excellent style.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

once again.. thanks Andy. Certainly feeling more confident in my work.. thanks to u guys. But still i have allot to learn and improve on.

Hey Jack.. thanks a million. Glad u like my style.. im not sure what it is exactly.. but ill keep at it

i have only posted up 3 painting here ..as i have only just recently gotten into my 2d again after 5 years.. thanks to artrage.. im loving being back.

anywas.. if u wanna check out my other post.. it was my first one here in the forums ..

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...pic.php?t=1953

g

hi.

hello there Roache...this is a wonderfully done piece...got a lof of character and mood. i see, that uve handled things well, so i dont have much to tell u mate.... the difference is the style here, the treatment and i think its good thing to have a different, distinct style...i like what uve shared...all the best with your future work....
    its good to know that u are into 3d as well. im myself into 3d graphics, alongwith digital painting and tradtional art. im a texture artist and a matte painter for 3d work, use maya.

cheers and have a nice time....
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com