Well, first of all, I'd love a good art book, something about A4 in size, with no lines. And some good art supplies.
But mostly, what I'm asking are these questions:
1. What is the best size for a sketch pad?
2. What is the best type of colouring pens and pencils that you can get?
3. What is the best colour of paper for a sketch pad or art pad? Black? White? Yellow-ish?
4. Should I get both black and white paper pads?
5. What supplies would I need if I was planning on doing good pictures/sketches?
6. What type of pencils should I get for things like sketching and stuff?
Sorry for lots of questions, but I'm not exactly experienced.
Thank you very much.