ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time lord

Talking Time lord

Hello.have been a bit absent of late but it's now time to share the reason I've been needing extra naps-my hubby John and I are pleased to announce I have two heart beats<grin>.
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

That's Beautiful News Selby....................I think it's the first announcement of that kind here.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Thanks Peter. We are both very chuffed we look like Cheshire cats.
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Hi Selby,

A ray of sunshine in what has been a rather gloomy world here of late.

Many congratulations to you both.

Had you sought advice, many of us here would have advised that you skipped straight to Grandchildren.
    The only answers you then need are "Yes of course you can!" and "But Mummy's not here to see you eating it is she?

Best wishes

Phil
    Last edited by Aged P; 07-13-2009 at 03:00 AM.
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Thats wonderful news Selby, all the very best to you and your hubby. Now take those extra naps.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi, Selby this is the magic of nature. Congratulations for you all.

Dear Selby, oh gosh! oh gosh! oh gosh!!!! goosbumps from head to toe!!!!!!!! so wonderful!!!!! so happy for you both!!!!! glorious news on a glorious day!!! rest and be happy,,,,!!! xox

Thanks agedp

hubby keeps trotting out every pathetic dad joke he can think of swears he needs the"dad" joke practice
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Thanks coop-believe me ther is no denying the extra naps-if I don't take one one takes me
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Oriannlima-I know I keep grinning think how blessed I am to be helping make a person
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~