Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have all the flowers gone?

I totally agree with GZ, what a wonderful engaging writing style, I wish I had a sliver of your talent.
    Also think theres an art project lurking in this tale.... 'Paint DAkey's garden divas' (armed with spears etc of course)

A tale worthy of Darby O'Gill DA. I got a good many pictures in my head reading and laughing. Thanks for letting us in on your doings.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Fraser,

Had you noticed the long necked Cloud Devil, with the forward facing horns, thrusting his head in from the top righthand corner of your bathroom. No wonder you are having problems.

It is a well known fact that they live in the roof insulation of cottages in The Forest of Dean.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

I can't say better than the precedent Ragers did, I just have to read
    a second time all the tale, fabulous talent,
    I didn't laugh from longtime like this, You have all my sympathy , sure you'll manage.

Do you know that there are some people who manage to mix the vegetables with ornamental flowers,
    I have no idea how,but I know that can be done.

from April the house where I live is in under restoration and all day there are a lot of noises, I try to work in the night and then I can't sleep in the day ,
    but I did few escapes to Giverny , I had the flowers without the thorns
    and doing lazy pictures with Art Rage,
    like this one:

Have an excellent Sunday and Summer time and the same wish for all Artragers friends
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

Dear Fraser, that scene is from 'Silence of the Lambs'?

irishrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juz View Post
    I totally agree with GZ, what a wonderful engaging writing style, I wish I had a sliver of your talent.
    Also think theres an art project lurking in this tale.... 'Paint DAkey's garden divas' (armed with spears etc of course)
    I KNEW this was going to be brought up.. wait till Caesar sees this... uh oh!

irishrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dany51 View Post
    I can't say better than the precedent Ragers did, I just have to read
    a second time all the tale, fabulous talent,
    I didn't laugh from longtime like this, You have all my sympathy , sure you'll manage.

Do you know that there are some people who manage to mix the vegetables with ornamental flowers,
    I have no idea how,but I know that can be done.

from April the house where I live is in under restoration and all day there are a lot of noises, I try to work in the night and then I can't sleep in the day ,
    but I did few escapes to Giverny , I had the flowers without the thorns
    and doing lazy pictures with Art Rage,
    like this one:

Have an excellent Sunday and Summer time and the same wish for all Artragers friends
    Dany, when life gave you lemons, you made lemonade! Lovely work! And happy Sunday to you too!

It appears that we Ragers are torn; although we regret the circumstances leading to your posting, the posting itself is a testament to your wide-ranging (and highly entertaining) talents...an artist AND a wordsmith...

Using an impressive pallete (language), you've wielded a well chosen array of tools (nouns, verbs, sentences, paragraphs, etc.) at varying sizes and degrees of pressure to create both a broadly drawn background and a detail rich foreground. Add to this your consummate skill at blending several layers of narrative intent (humor, adventure, pathos, etc.) with varying levels of opacity on a canvas (total length) that's neither too short nor too long...and the result is a well drawn tale worthy of praise (and a nice gilt edged frame!).

Well done.

jb

irishrose Guest
    Wow, JB, nicely said.. looks like we have another writer in our midst!

Dear Dany, very very beautiful!!!!!

Dear D, have recovered now from your story, sort of,,, just couldn't help myself from painting this little card,, so glad you are back in the altogether!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images