Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Painting Trees - My Experience

wow! Khalid, thank you!
    // Tablet Bamboo One - SO windows XpSP2

Smile A Big Thank You

Thank you for the wonderful art lesson, I have always wondered how you managed to produce such excellant paintings. It has made me re-think my whole approach to painting. First class lesson.
    Tony

Wonderful to show your technique Khalid. Thank you for teaching. I have trouble by the first time you add color. It goes to show that it still requires the touch of a genius, I think.

Thank you Chopper, StephenFoster, ogside, shatzy, tony and gzairborne.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Khalid, I'm new to painting and ArtRage and find your tutorials and paintings absolutely fantastic! I understand your process with the three layers - Sketch, Background, and Detail/Foreground. Your color selection and technique, especially the water, is magical!

Ray

Thank you Ray.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Thank you so much for the great explaination on how you did this.I am now getting ready to find your water one.Great job

Thank you Greeneyes
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]