Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WIP-no name

oriane- thank you very much! Ive never had anything with the word master and my name in the same sentence. lol

coops- thank you for your kind words.
    my work- gusion85.deviantart.com

That teapot is simply amazing in substance, detail and "weight." And the background's soft gentle folds serves as a fantastic foil to the pot, increasing the effectiveness and "reality" of each of them.

The color of the roses is a nice complement to the background and, once finished, they'll bring another level of texture to the whole.

All in all, this is wonderful; I can't wait to see (and, frankly, to study at length) the finished work. Bravo.

jb

WOW! these are some very very flattering response's. actually never something i thought i would here. lol

JBY- thank you for your kinds words. Im very glad your liking the painting so far.

That is amazing quality work! It is the perfect blend of being spot on realism and yet delicately painted as art. I would also agree with Oriane... this is the work of a master painter. I very much think you could get a fantastic portfolio together... or take this into the realm of oil painting and make some good money for originals.
    I only wish you could teach us your methods of getting such smooth blends and what tools and settings. It is a genial work!!! You have an excellent eye for realism yet it has the warmth of a painting. It is gorgeous!

GZ-thanks for the amazing comment. Give me just a lil bit and i will try to put in to words my technique and figure out my setting for you. really thanks alot to everyone that has commented.

I don´t know how I missed this one! Simply stunning! Very impressive how you´ve realized the teapot, especially!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

ok just one rose to go (the one on the left isnt finished) and the background. finally getting close.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks great CS!Very well done mate

Wow CS, this really evolved quickly and impressively.

Stunning absolutely stunning CS
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307