Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7 Layer Flemish Technique

Thanks Scott. I suppose you're quite right about the learning from digital masters. In fact I've been watching some people paint online recently. I'll post the link in a new thread for all interested.

CS you're of course right about the technique not being applicable to the digital age, It's juts I wish it were. I wish there was a way to make the underlaying layers shine..in an iridescent manner!

And Yachris yes you're absolutely right. we just need to check out that tutorials thread for the proof innit?
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Hey Flyashy,
    One of my fav Digital Artists is Jason Chan.http://jasonchanart.blogspot.com/
    He has so many different styles going and great technique.
    He uses Photoshop and Painter.His Painter tutorial is good.Other great Artists at Massive Black as well.
    http://media.massiveblack.com/downloads.html#chanstyle2

Scott,
    Thanks for the links, I didn't know Jason Chan, will check him out.
    I knew about Massive Black from concept art but have not checked that yet too. I found CA too hard to navigate, just can't get used to it. Heh.

@CS, nice new Avatar.
    Heh, any lower and all your post would have to go to After 9 section! lol!
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

fly- funny, funny ill save the other pics for the after 9 spot this is my pg13 pose lol. now im feeling a lil insecure. lol thanks...really its just hot as hell here!
    my work- gusion85.deviantart.com

Hey Flyashy yes I agree about CA.I have been a member there for awhile but I stopped posting there.I think some concept and comic artists are great to learn from as the best of them are also very talented traditional artists in their own right.
    Yer Nice Avatar chambersecrets

yea...ok ill change the avatar...dont mean to make you guys feel so insecure lol!!!!
    my work- gusion85.deviantart.com