Thread: The King Of The Dead Rockstars ..........Speggie

Gallery
    View images

The King Of The Dead Rockstars ..........Speggie

Thought I would try the King of Rock and Roll ..........Heres ELVIS ...........Elvis Has left the artrage forum ..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_king__crayon_and_pencil__06_09_06_702.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	2749  

Gallery
    View images
    So now you're the kingmaker!

Nice one.

Love all the white and color of the costume.

I haven't tracked his career all that much. So how old was he here before he started puffing up?

Gallery
    View images
    elvis live in hawaii..............image from concert performed in 1973 i think .....this was just prior to the ballooning stage i think ............the catsuits got bigger as did the king .........a bit grim for the fans .......my mother included ...........sadly she passed away a few years ago but the picture brought back great memories for myself when drawing it ...........
    thanks Dakey ....

Gallery
    View images
    That's a fantastic drawing of the King.
    I remember the day he died - my sisters went into mourning.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    I'll bet. Somebody that big sorta embodies a whole segment of time. Funny how that works. No wonder he blew up. A lot to hold in one body.

Sorry about your mom's passing. Sounds like you went pretty deep on this painting.

Anyway, great work as usual.

Keep it up!
    -------

So Andy, you have a bunch of sisters as well? Well tap that Rage, er, those Rages, whatever, and put 'em to work! ArtRage3! The more Rage the better!

Enchanter's really looking forward to AR3! He keeps going on about it.

The rest of us aren't being quite so obvious.

:lol:

Gallery
    View images
    thanks again Dakey ......im still hoping for artrage 2 !!!!.........if only i can update my piece of **** computer ...hee hee

Gallery
    View images
    Speggie,

Is your *#(*&)ing computer that old? I never looked at the minimum system requirements for ArtRage. Is that it? Computers can be a joy or an irritation, but **** will do if it's between that or nothing.

Gallery
    View images
    yeah had the same pc now for around 7yrs .still has windows millenium operating system and a fan that sounds like a jumbo jet taking off ...........aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.not worth spending any money on it though....tried installing the artrage piccie viewer thing ....couldnt.......not to worry though if i can still knock out 1 or 2 piccies im happy ......would be nice to see the partial works ive done in a browsing format, having to open every artrage file takes ages ......my image naming system is also very poor indeed ......just check my earlier piccie titles youll know what i mean ....have started titling piccies now for my own info ....hee hee ...still it could be worse