ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hey there, My Names Col, i live in a town called Toormina on the outskirts of Coffs Harbour on the Mid North Eastern Coast of Australia, Phew!! what a mouthful.

After trialing the starter edition i was so excited that i'd found a program that both my Son "Max 8yrs old" and i could enjoy using together, i may set up a user name for him later, so he can show his skills too and get involved.

I am a partime father of 3 and recently have decided to take up art, i have about 6 months experience with Photoshop and enjoy all aspects of the program.

I'll be looking forward to getting know you all over the next few months, thanks for having me.

Col

Welcome Col!

Hi Col,

welcome to you..........you'll enjoy it here!
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Welcome to the forums and to ArtRage! YouŽll find that both the forums and the program will offer you many hours of enjoyment. The program lets you easily learn with each new project, and the forums are instructive and fun. Looking forward to seeing your work!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Welcome, Col all the way from Down Under!!! You'll be just as addicted as the rest of us with ArtRage and so will your son! This is a great forum with a great bunch of people. You can find all kinds of neat info about using ArtRage and some painting techniques in the Tips and Tricks forum. Enjoy!!!

Dear Col, Hello!!! welcome to a program for all ages and skills, enjoy!!!

Welcome Col...You will find it is fun in the forums..Please post some of your work....

Welcome to here Col; feel free to jump right in.

Hey Col welcome

...you'll find plenty of other aussies to yell oi oi oi with here

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

WoW! thanks for the warm welcome people and "Aussies" :P

I am totally amazed at the ease of the program, just this morning i was coming up with a draft for a Logo comp going on over at NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) just a friendly comp and straight away i thought lets get Art Rage out and get the ideas out of my head and onto paper, it was awesome, was only a draft but took me all of 5 mins to realize what i was thinking and place that on paper with oil & Brush.

This program is simply amazing, there is so much scope, and after watching the full introduction video series, i feel like i know it well already.

The most amazing thing is being able to save work to .psd go and place some type in where i need it with Photoshop then open the file back up in AR and continue painting, Painting is something Photoshop will never excel at but Art Rage makes it feel so real i touch the screen occasionally to make sure it's not