Thread: not related to artrage but wanted to share my other works with you...

not related to artrage but wanted to share my other works with you...

Hi dear members,

It's been a long time I haven't posted although I visit the forum everyday...
    I have been torn between two things for the moment, the first : my job... automotive transportation which is not for the moment the heaven wished work I had to have before the global crisis... second another passion I have since I was 12 : photography...

Since I have just switched to digital camera I started my website/blog thing to accompany me in the process of discovering digital photography and analogy to my film camera experience...

Well feel free to visit me there at : http://pedroafonso.fr
    I'll be happy to welcome you

I'll also try to finish soon other work in progress I've started now some time ago... for pride but much than this for the sake of being happy achieving one thing

Best Regards

Pedro /Dadicrunch
    Last edited by dadicrunch; 06-17-2009 at 09:03 PM.
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

Gallery
    View images
    Great looking blog with beautiful photos!

Gallery
    View images
    Beautiful Pedro lovely photography
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

thank you for your kind answers,

and please forgive me for not having answered earlier...
    I have had hard moments between my job's actual ending project rush and the few hours I had after this for living... waking up to go to work, and only beeing able to sleep after it is not the kind of life plan I really enjoyed to have...
    By the way I hope this rush ends soon, then I find my time to have my hobbies and passions back, and my time to breath a bit...

One more time Thank you and in the same time sorry for the lateness

regards
    Pedro
    ...Life is a rainbow born from both rain and sun in order to show us its bright colors... Life is like that too from rain to sunshine... and at the end a bright colorful path you've walked on...

Gallery
    View images
    Very nice photos Pedro.

Gallery
    View images
    Good stuff Pedro.