Thread: PALLETE KNIFE FOR BLENDING

Gallery
    View images

PALLETE KNIFE FOR BLENDING

WHERE IS THE PALLETE KNIFE SIZE ADJUSTER?
    ONE USER REFERS TO IT :

"i was able to do a little bit of blending with the pallet knife once I noticed the size adjuster. Originally I assumed you just use the pressure meter for that."

Gallery
    View images
    It's a universal adjuster for all the tools.

Just make sure you have the palette knife selected when you adjust it. I had crayon selected to write the message.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    In the very bottom left corner of the ArtRage window, in the tool selector, you'll see a preview of your stroke.
    You can adjust the width of your stroke in several ways:
    1) Click on the % indicator in the stroke preview area. A numeric box will pop up to let you enter a size percentage. Note that in ArtRage 2.11 you can enter numbers up to 500% size (if you need those REALLY big tools)
    2) You can click and drag left or right in the stroke preview area to quickly size up or down.
    3) You can click the + and - buttons to the left and right of the stroke preview to increase or decrease the stroke width slightly. (Clicking and holding those buttons does repeat on them).
    4) On your keyboard, the right and left arrow keys increase and decrease the size of the tool. Hold <shift> down as well to increase and decrease in larger increments.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Give us half a chance. . .

I meant to say that :lol: