ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: make ur computer a touchscreen!!

Exclamation make ur computer a touchscreen!!

check this out and tell me what u think. it turn any screen to a touch screen and tablet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEN-MOUSE-LAPTOP...lenotsupported
    my work- gusion85.deviantart.com

really cool a bit pricey tho ;D I think I'll stick with my wacom

irishrose Guest
    Exactly Justin, same price as a tablet... and I can't imagine what that pen would do to the surface of my monitor or laptop screen!!!

It seems very good, I am going to buy this one. I already bought a Samsung LCD monitor. I'll unscrew the stand of monitor and use it as a tablet and monitor. Very convenient.

(I had a Commodore 64 and a light-pen at eighties for using on TV screens)
    Last edited by Levent Suberk; 06-24-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Levent tell us how it does

Rose I didn't even think about it messing with the screen

irishrose Guest
    Justin, the only reason I say that is because they actually tell you to not mess with the outside of a monitor and the laptop screen as it has a liquid crystal display.. as well as the pen possibly scratching the surface. I know on the iPod, even with the little pens you can buy to use on them, if you turn it the wrong way, you can scratch the surface... so I don't know if I'd trust that light pen unless it had a type of felt surface or something you could protect your screen with. Thinking out loud!

But you do bring out a good point I'm sure the makers of it made sure that it wouldn't mess up your computer screen. But, ya you still need to be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Juhoover22 View Post
    But you do bring out a good point I'm sure the makers of it made sure that it wouldn't mess up your computer screen. But, ya you still need to be careful
    I just looked at the product and it's sertainly going to mess up your screen!

The pentips look hard plastic, so you gonna scratch your TFT screen no matter what!

Jer

i think it will be ok on the screen. im sure they test it out. Let me know how it works when u buy it L. i was also thinking about doing the same thing. like taking a flat screen and mounting in inside my table. also if your worried about it scratching it. once the the monitor in layed in the table take a piece of plexy glass and cover your monitor with that. i sure that would solve the problem.
    my work- gusion85.deviantart.com