ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thanks Dad

Thanks Dad

One of my grand-daughters pointed out to me yesterday that the waterfall in our koi pond was not running and that the water level was low. I discovered that a hose connection had become disconnected resulting in the available water being pumped out of the pond. I refilled the pond and reconnected the connection. The worst case scenario seemed to have come true though: the pump had burned out. After taking the pump out of the pond I got online to see how much it would cost to replace it and was dismayed to find that the best price would be around $300.
    Today I was moments away from using a credit card that I'd just paid off when something said to me, "Your Dad would not give up so easily." So I took the pump apart (no mean feat) and discovered that it was clogged up with gunk and needed to be cleaned. After I cleaned it and plugged it in, it ran like a champ.
    I don't believe in spirits but I do believe in the influence of those who have shaped our lives. Thanks Dad.

That is what they call a hard work. We don't know how to do that??? Well done Mr. Wade. And foremost a nice play with your grand daughter for her you are the man!!! and the koi also...

Standing applause my friend. Well done! Feels mighty good doesn't it?
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Mr Wade,
    That was a great story.
    I'm a firm believer in DIY too. and I suppose the spirits of out forefathers lives thro our deeds..
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

irishrose Guest
    Wow, Bob... it's true... our past speaks to us in things that we've heard/done that have shaped our lives and made us who we are! GREAT JOB!!!! I'm sure you had tears in your eyes when you plugged the pump in and all systems were go. I knew I would be bawling!

Oh, and by the way, can I borrow $300??