Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Heat Is On!

Gallery
    View images

The Heat Is On!

Hi everybody, Summer time is definitely underway at my house and between working a bunch lately and the kids being on summer break, I haven't had much time to post (or paint). I'm still checking out posts, just not much time to sit down and spend time on the computer lately! I just wanted to let y'all know! Hopefully things will slow down here soon!

Thanks!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchism71 View Post
    Hi everybody, Summer time is definitely underway at my house and between working a bunch lately and the kids being on summer break, I haven't had much time to post (or paint). I'm still checking out posts, just not much time to sit down and spend time on the computer lately! I just wanted to let y'all know! Hopefully things will slow down here soon!

Thanks!
    Likewise with me Sketch. Hopefully there will be more time for painting soon, but then, the attractions of summer out and about have their pleasures too.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Gallery
    View images
    Summertime is here too Sketchism the sun is out and its lovely but what a pity I have to work. Nevermind I still get in here when I am at work (don't tell the boss). See you when you have time Sketchism and you too Byron and don't forget the suncream when your enjoying yourself Byron.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Gallery
    View images
    Yeah, summer has ( kind of) come along and taken my "doing no artwork" and kicked it into another level completely! Into the vast nothingness.
    So, I understand completely.
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

Gallery
    View images
    Funny world isnt it...you all are enjoying summer sun while we're just getting into winter wonderland down under
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    Hehehe we sure are Selby a top of 20 deg today..brrrrr

irishrose Guest
    Sketch, I hear ya, just do what you have to do. The heat is on here too with the kids home, things to do, inlaws visiting, surgery coming up, no time for anything lately. It's 93 today and 95 tomorrow. Anybody want some heat??

Sketch, it WILL get better. Promise! hugs, Rose

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Sketch,, sure does seem to be a busy time of year,,, have a nice summer all you ArtRagers!!!

Dear Selby, if you get a chance, post a photo of your wintertime,,, will help when it is 95 degrees and 95 percent humidity here!

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks everyone! Yes, Selby and Scott, I was thinking about you guys when posting this, remembering your seasons are pretty much opposite of ours. This is such an international forum that sometimes it's easy to forget the large global audience that visits here. However, that is another thing that makes this Forum such a cool place to hang out!

I will still be here bouncing in and out but probably not commenting as much as I would like! So have a great Summer, Winter, Spring... whatever - wherever you are!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Selby View Post
    Funny world isnt it...you all are enjoying summer sun while we're just getting into winter wonderland down under
    Any chance you could keep it down there?