Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Gallery Forum, please read before posting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome to the Gallery Forum, please read before posting.

Hi all,

Got a picture you want to show off? Here's the place to post it! This forum is for images produced using ArtRage, but don't worry if your image wasn't done entirely in ArtRage, you can post it anyway. We're going to be setting up a site gallery as well, but this is the place to post things for comment, or if you want to get something shown quickly.

Two quick rules: Please don't post any adult art here (it's not like there aren't plenty of other places for it on the internet), we will remove posts we find that are outside the scope of the forum. If you're commenting on someone else's art, please be polite, ArtRage is used by people of a wide range of skills and we'd like everyone to feel comfortable posting their stuff regardless of their experience.

So, show us what you've done!

Images posted in the gallery may be used elsewhere on this site for image features, but will always be included with full credit. If you see one of your images used and would rather it wasn't, just let us know and we'll be happy to remove it.

We'll be doing a re-organization of the forums in about a week. Currently DaveRage is on holiday, and MattRage is in Germany. So it's just me holding the fort, and if I try to change anything I'll likely break it.

Bear with us for another week.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

1. Trial digital

Hi, I uploaded my first trial - I do not apologize for something. Doing was exiting and getting a little bit on my nervs. But is was a joy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasserfall 2.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	355.5 KB 
ID:	102538  
    Last edited by LaFemmeDuLac; 09-09-2022 at 08:41 AM.

I was wondering if we could post art that we didn't do in Artrage; I have some I'd like to put up. Thanks.
    The hammer of the gods
    Will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying:
    Valhalla, I am coming!

I'm a bit confused about the existence of this and the critique forum. Can we still offer critique in this forum? (and for that matter, can we offer praise in the critique forum?)

The Gallery forum is for art done in ArtRage, although it's quite ok to post art you've done in ArtRage which also used other software during its creation.

Gallery 2 question

Dear DaveRage, is the Gallery 2 working? if so, how does one post?, Thank you all and Happy Holidays!

Excellent software

My congratulations!
    ArtRage is much better than Corel PainterX
    Im doing a static blog with some issues about drawing and I'm doing much of the presented drawings with my pencil but also with ArtRage My congratulations!

dedsign.wordpress

Attached Images Attached Images  

You sure didn't make this easy to use ..how do you upload a image ?