ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A thought on social networking.

Gallery
    View images

A thought on social networking.

If there is something you need to say which is important and worthwhile enough to write down for other people to read, you shouldn't use Twi
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Crud... I thought you were going to announce a new product/feature that allowed users to draw together online. You know, join a lobby, pick a room and then draw collectively on a Canvas. If we can play video games like COD5 online together, why not paint?

Is "Twi" short for Twitter?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Perhaps that Twi means twilight, e.g. everything is not clear enough.

Gallery
    View images

Talking

Or, you could write
    "if you have something to say which is important and worthwhile enough to write down for other people to read, you shouldn't use Twitter"

and still have enough characters

If there is something you need to say which is important and worthwhile enough to write down for other people to read, you shouldn't use Twi

irishrose Guest
    LOL That is SO FUNNY! I had a subscription to Twitter and the same thing would happen, I had to use more brain power to keep everything below 140 characters that it really wasn't worth the time, and most was mindless drivel anyway. Andy, that's a hoot! Great post!

Gallery
    View images
    HAHAHAHA, MAN...that's an insider...thanks Rose, I really stared at it frauning permanent wrinkles into my forehead!

Gallery
    View images
    Nice one Andy!

That must be a character reference.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

irishrose Guest
    Phil, nice one! Funny!

And Taron, well, being on Twitter for a while and getting frustrated because I'm a windbag, I just decided it's easier to email people! LOL... Andy really had it right... nothing important can fit in a space allowing only 140 characters.. LOL.. try it sometime. Taron, you're a lot like me.

Gallery
    View images
    Lol, good one Andy.
    But you know what, i think one of the most brilliant suggestions to come out of this was someonesane's; a way in which more than one persons can work on a canvas simultaneously. I know It can be done because if any of you have ever played the 'pictionary' game @ www.isketch.net, you know what I mean. There's a tandem mode where two people can actually draw at the same time. It might be a fantastic thing to have an online version of AR where people can just log on and paint together. Sort of like aviary.com but with multiple people participating.
    Maybe it can be an annual event!!
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

irishrose Guest
    Ashy,

You are so right, I read that too and was mulling over how that could come to be, but it would be totally awesome if it could be implemented! Absolutely!!!