ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Homage to Hoffman

Homage to Hoffman

Hello
    Yesterday I went to see the Raphael to Renoir drawings exhibition here in Edinburgh, which was marvellous. For me the star of the show was Hans Hoffman's wild boar piglet - a sublime little watercolour. I loved it so much I decided to pay tribute and put a piglet in my latest WIP
    Cheers
    Boxy

Awesome. Your illustrations are really fun to look at and extremely well painted.

And you´ve done the piglet proud! What a super painting (yours, that is). Love that teamwork working for the fruit.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

The piglet is great..I think the deer is waiting for the apples to fall then will go over and grab them....This is a great picture....well done..

Oh Boxy you never cease to amaze me. This is wonderful, cute and oh so much more. Its simply wonderful.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Needless to say I am really enjoying painting this series.
    Coops, it may be cute now, but things are about to get a whole lot uglier - gulp!
    Thanks
    Boxy

fantastic wip love the little pigglet hes soo cute...wonder if he wold let me feed him chestnuts

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

irishrose Guest
    Boxy ... wow, it looks so REAL like you can reach out and feel the fur. That's amazing!!! Super!

Boxy another great addiction to your painting,but I think piglet is being upstaged by the balancing act behind him LOL Love it

Super job.. I too can touch the fur..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery